Tired of replacing your 2.7T engine coilpacks? Upgrade to the newer 2.0T/R8 coilpacks using our IE Coilpack Adapters and enjoy longer coilpack life, smoother idle, increased off-boost power, and improved fuel economy.
UPGRADE YOUR 2.7T COILPACKS
This complete set of billet aluminum adapters bolt down to the factory 30V 2.7T valve cover allowing you to run the longer coilpacks found on VW/Audi 2.0T FSI, TSI, and Audi R8 engines. Upgrading to FSI/R8 coilpacks will allow you to run a larger spark plug gap while maintaining a strong spark output. Replacing your outdated coilpacks with the newer technology has shown increased reliability, smoother idle, increased off boost power, and in some cases improved fuel economy. Available in raw aluminum, red anodize, or black anodize finishes to add style to your engine bay.
- Allows you to upgrade to newer VW/Audi coilpacks
- In-house CNC machined aluminum adapters
- Available in raw, red, or black anodize finish
- Looks great in you engine bay
- Direct fit for all 2.7T 30V engines
- Complete set with stainless steel hardware
COMPATIBLE COILPACKS (AVAILABLE SEPERATELY)
- Audi R8 FSI coilpacks (red & black coloring) - IE Part Number: OEM-FSI-COIL
- VW/Audi TSI coilpacks (full black coloring) - IE Part Number: OEM-TSI-COIL