Designed specifically for each individual application, IE intake manifold install kits are complete with all hardware necessary to install your new IE 2.0T cast intake manifold. This kit is designed for the Audi B7 A4 FSI 2.0T engines, including all brackets to fasten OEM lines and components, as well as couplers to plumb the valve cover breather, coolant system, and vacuum connections. We also include a barbed fitting to be used for plumbing a boost gauge, as well as a plug to block off the port if not needed. To allow fitment of the IE manifold with the HPFP sensor, we include a relocation banjo, which allows the sensor to be moved out of the way without affecting its operation.
This is the necessary kit to complete the installation of the IE intake manifold on your Audi B7 A4 FSI. Only sold complete with all parts.
- 4 ply black silicone coolant hose
- 4 ply black silicone breather hose with clamps
- Upper coolant pipe with hardware
- Dipstick mounting hardware
- IAT sensor hardware
- Fuel line mount hardware
- Barbed fittings for vacuum connections
- Vacuum hose with clamps for OEM vacuum connections
- Banjo fitting with hardware to relocate HPFP sensor
- EVAP adapter fitting
- Audi B7 A4 2.0T FSI.