Land your dream job with IE!
At IE, we value your passion for automotive performance as much as your work. Much in the way we strive to produce the highest quality performance parts on the planet, we hire the most knowledgeable and enthusiastic employees in the VW & Audi aftermarket industry! IE is continually looking for driven individuals who feel they will thrive in a small business environment. If you have a unique skill set and can help us achieve our goal of providing leading-edge engineered race engine parts for German automobiles, by all means, please email us a resume and a short note detailing how you can help: email@example.com
ECU Calibration Engineer
A calibration engineer will utilize chassis and engine dynamometers to optimize performance and reliability of both engines and transmissions calibrations. This position will develop calibrations for new and existing platforms, support customers with existing calibrations, and aid in the development of motorsport functions. Calibrations will be focused on VAG family of engines and transmissions. Collaboration with a multidisciplinary team will guide development, proficiency with email and other office software will be necessary.
- Engine and chassis dynamometer operation and loading and unloading of cars and engines
- Reading and understanding of OEM Function Sheets
- Time management to continue project development
- WinOLS and other common aftermarket calibration tools
- Analyzing data logs to identify issues with hardware or calibration for customer support
- 3+ years of professional experience in development of engine performance systems
- Professional experience working with multiple team members to accomplish tasks
- Deep understanding of internal combustion engines and transmissions
- Hands-on working on and developing engine performance systems
- Racing experience is a plus
- Experience in software development is a plus
- Ability to prioritize and organize several tasks
Benefits & compensation:
- Salaried position - compensation negotiated based on experience
- 401k plan
- Healthcare Stimulus
- Candidate must be authorized to work for any US employer and must have a valid clean drivers license. Must be local or willing to relocate, the opening is a full-time position.
Salt Lake City, Utah
This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door at a vibrant and growing company. We are looking for smart individuals that are willing to learn, and love cars!
The warehouse & logistics position plays a critical role in the daily warehouse flow and company health. This includes, but is not limited to, assembly, packaging, shipping, inventory management, quality control, and maintaining a clean work area. The individual works to keep products in stock to and strives to fulfill customer orders as promptly as possible. High attention must be paid to each and every piece that is manufactured, packaged, or shipped.
Primary Position Functions
- Accurately packs, picks, and ships products.
- Completes manufacture orders (used for product assembly) of several types in a timely manner.
- Monitors inventory levels of product and packaging materials.
- Meticulously quality controls parts before and while packaging.
- Keeps work area clean and free from clutter
- Receives and stocks inventory quickly, including returned items.
- Follows set forth procedures, while seeking process improvement.
- Completes paperwork with attention to detail, then files in the correct locations.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Effective communication
- Must be proficient at using a computer (basic programs, spreadsheets and word processors)
- Must be an automotive enthusiast
- Must live within 10 miles of SLC
- Ability to work fast and efficiently
- Multitasking ability & organizational skills
- Time management skills & problem solving skills
- Process innovation is a plus
$12/hr to start
401K available for full-time applicants 21 and older
Great discounts on IE products
Salt Lake City, Utah
Job Resumes for warehouse worker MUST be sent to Chris@performancebyie.com