VW 2.5L ACL/CALICO ROD BEARINGS
These are the real deal Calico Coated ACL Race Bearings for your VW 2.5L 5 cylinder engine. ACL brand race bearings are used as the base bearing shells for their hardened steel backing that provides an increased bearing crush for better bearing shell retention making them far less likely to spin under higher engine loads. Calico Coatings then applies their Dry Film Lubricant coating to further improve reliability and strength to hold up to increased stress from increased power and engine loads.
OPTIONAL OVERSIZE BEARINGS
If your VW 2.5L engine journal or crankshaft clearances measure larger after machining, optional +.001" oversized bearings are available. Take extreme care to verify this clearance and measurement when installing any bearing size.
- VW - Golf 2010-2014 (MK6) 2.5L engines
- VW - Rabbit 2006-2009 (MK5) 2.5L engines
- VW - Jetta & Jetta GLI 2006-2010 (MK5) 2.5L engines
- VW - Jetta & Jetta GLI 2010-2014 (MK6) 2.5L engines
- VW - Jetta SportWagen 2011-2014 (MK6) 2.5L engines
- VW - Beetle 1998-2011 (1C - 9C - 1Y) 2.5L engines
- VW - Beetle 2011-2015 (MK2) 2.5L engines
*Fits all VW 2.5L 5 Cylinder engines