IE Fuel Rail For VW & Audi 1.8T 20V Engines
Upgrade the look of your VW or Audi 1.8T 20V engine bay with a solid one piece design billet aluminum fuel rail. Perfect solution for setting up aftermarket fuel systems or completing that show-ready look.
This IE Aluminum Fuel Rail for VW/Audi 20V 1.8T engines have been machined in-house from 6061 aircraft aluminum, to provide a perfect fit and attractive one-piece design. The mounting posts have been machined into the rail for exact placement and a simple install. The inlet and outlet ports feature -8an o ring boss threads providing leak-free fuel flow for even the wildest setups. Factory injector clips have been retained for added safety and no worries of injector o ring leaks. Finished in an attractive black anodized coating that is resistant to corrosive and ethanol fuels.
- Audi - A4 1996-2001 (B5 - B5.5) 1.8T 20V engine*
- Audi - A4 2002-2005 (B6) 1.8T 20V engine
- Audi - A6 1998-2004 (C5) 1.8T 20V engine
- Audi - A6 Allroad 1998-2004 (C5) 1.8T 20V engine
- Audi - TT 2000-2006 (MK1 - 8N) 1.8T 20V engine
- Audi - A3 1996-2003 (MK1 - 8L) 1.8T 20V engine
- Audi - S3 1996-2003 (MK1 - 8L) 1.8T 20V engine
- VW - Golf 1999-2005 (MK4) 1.8T 20V engine
- VW - GTI 1999-2005 (MK4) 1.8T 20V engine
- VW - Jetta & Jetta GLI 1999-2005 (MK4) 1.8T 20V engine
- VW - Passat 1998-2005 (B5 - B5.5) 1.8T 20V engine*
- VW - Beetle 1998-2011 (1C - 9C - 1Y) 1.8T 20V engine
NOTE: When installed on AMB engine codes with short injectors, IE 12mm Fuel Injector Extensions are required. IE Part Number: IEBAUU3