EASY HPFP INSTALL
Upgrading your factory Audi 3.0T Supercharged HPFP internals with higher flow fuel pump internals to support higher octanes or ethanol? Disassembly & assembly of the factory HPFP housing requires a specialty tool to unthread the internal pump housing from the fuel pump body. We have designed and manufactured our B8/B8.5 or C7 3.0TFSI HPFP assembly tool to complete the installation process without any hassles to make the job easy.
- Tool to make for easy HPFP pump upgrade install
- Required for assembly/disassembly of factory pumps
- Strong steel alloy won't bend or strip
- Zinc coated to protect against rust for long life
- Easy to use 1/2" drive for use with socket and torque wrenches
EASY SOCKET USE
Unlike other brand tools that require a deep well socket, our tool is designed to fit directly to a 1/2" drive socket wrench. This offers better leverage for unthreading the body and reliable torque spec for installation. A deep well socket can also be used if needed.