EASY HPFP INSTALL
Upgrading your factory VW/Audi MQB 2.0T or C7/C7.5 4.0TT HPFP with higher flow fuel pump internals? Disassembly & assembly of the factory HPFP housing requires a specialty tool to unthread the internal body from the fuel pump body. We have designed and manufactured our HPFP assembly tool to complete the install process without any hassles to make the job easy.
- Tool to make for easy HPFP pump upgrade install
- Required for assembly/disassembly of MQB & C7 Hitachi pumps
- Strong steel alloy won't bend or strip
- Zinc coated to protect against rust for long life
- Easy to use 1/2" drive for use with socket and torque wrenches
EASY SOCKET USE
Unlike other brand tools that require the use of a deep well socket, our tool is designed to fit directly to a 1/2" drive socket wrench. This offers better leverage for unthreading the body and reliable torque spec for installation.