- Required for Gen 3 GLI engines using IE intercooler
- Makes IE FDS MK6 Intercooler a direct bolt-on fitment
- Smooth airflow transitions
- Multi-ply reinforced silicone hoses
- Internal stops for easy and perfect install
REQUIRED FOR IE INTERCOOLER
This charge pipe Kit is required to install the IE MK6 FDS Intercooler (IETPCB1) to your 2013.5+ EA888 Gen 3 engines. Late year MK6 vehicles equipped with the newer Gen 3 engines have a lot of changes to the turbo setup compared to the earlier TSI engines while retaining the same front MK6 core support. This requires our MK6 FDS intercooler for chassis fitment with this intercooler hose kit to accommodate the changes in the charge pipes for a direct-fit install.
UPGRADED CHARGE PIPES
Not only do these charge pipes offer an easy and clean install for our intercooler, but they also include features to improve flow and reliability. The airflow maximized design reduces restrictions to optimize airflow. The multi-ply reinforced silicone offers long-life and increased protection against expansion or stretching under extreme boost pressures from upgraded turbos and tunes. The ends are molded with a inner flat edge that creates a stop for a perfect and easy no-fuss install and increased reliability against hoses popping off or leaking.
- (1) Inlet silicone charge pipe
- (1) Outlet silicone charge pipe
- (4) Band clamps