IE ULTIMATE PERFORMANCE VALVE SPRING & RETAINER KIT FOR 2.0T TSI
This high-quality IE Valve Spring & Titanium Retainer kit features spring rates optimized to match your 2.0T FSI/TSI specifications and provide proper valve control preventing valve float in high-power and high-revving applications.
- Protects against engine failure from valve float
- Safely increase your rev limit and power band
- Nan-peened valve springs provide long life
- In-house CNC machined retainers from titanium
- Optimized design for all EA113/EA888 2.0T engines
- Highest quality spring material available in the world
- Torture tested in-house for high-power reliability
INCLUDED IN KIT
- 16 PRECISION WOUND INTAKE/EXHAUST VALVE SPRINGS
- 8 EXACT TOLERANCE TITANIUM INTAKE RETAINERS
- 8 EXACT TOLERANCE TITANIUM EXHAUST RETAINERS
WHY DO I NEED A SPRING & RETAINER KIT?
Increasing your engine's power output often comes with modifications that require more RPMs to get the most out of it, such as larger turbochargers, tuned intake manifolds, and high-output software tunes. Upgrading those components without changing out the valve springs can leave you with a short power band or cause valve float and other significant damage.
ONLY TRUST YOUR ENGINE TO THE BEST
Other cheap valve spring kits are often designed by simply finding a spring that is stiffer and will fit. Those are also not usually a good compromise because many times they are the wrong stiffness, and often poorly constructed. A broken valve spring can cause total engine failure and destroy everything that you have put hard work and money into. Our kits are the only spring and retainer kits on the market designed by someone with a working knowledge of the unique valvetrain in the VW & Audi EA113 FSI engines, and what the spring requirements actually are.
THE ULTIMATE SPRING & RETAINER KIT
Manufactured out of the best spring wire in the world IE valve springs use a patented multi-stage shot peening process that further reduces failure rates. Our titanium retainers are machined with an excellent surface finish and tight tolerance control for a long lifespan. Each application is thoroughly tested to perform on these engines right here in our test facility in Salt Lake City, Utah. Our spring and retainer kits are the best matched, most tested parts on the market. Purchasing a set will ensure that your engine runs at maximum performance and reliability.