The IE Performance Valve Spring & Titanium Retainer kit features optimized spring rates specifically designed for your Audi 4.0TT EA824 engine (C7/C7.5 S6, S7, RS7, & D4 S8). Engineered with exacting specifications to provide proper valve control preventing valve float in high-power and high-revving applications.
- Protects against engine failure from valve float
- Safely increase your rev limit and power band
- Specialty nano-peened springs for increased fatigue strength
- In-house CNC machined titanium retainers
- Highest quality spring material available in the world
- Torture tested in-house for high-power reliability
INCLUDED IN KIT
- 32 PRECISION WOUND INTAKE/EXHAUST VALVE SPRINGS
- 16 EXACT TOLERANCE TITANIUM INTAKE RETAINERS
- 16 EXACT TOLERANCE TITANIUM EXHAUST RETAINERS
REV HIGH WITH CONFIDENCE
Increasing your engine's power output often comes with modifications that require more RPMs to get the most out of it, such as larger turbochargers and race builds. Upgrading those components without changing the valve springs can leave you with a short power band or cause valve float and other significant damage.
ONLY TRUST YOUR ENGINE TO THE BEST
Unlike other inexpensive valve spring kits that adopt a one-size-fits-all approach, we take a completely different strategy. Our springs have been meticulously designed for precise valve control by experts who understand the unique valvetrain in the Audi C7 4.0TT cylinder heads. Be confident that you have the perfect match for your engine's needs, ensuring optimum valvetrain performance and durability.
Crafted from the finest spring wire in the world, our IE valve springs boast unmatched strength thanks to a patented multi-stage nano peening process that significantly increases fatigue strength, minimizes failure rates, and reduces wear. The precision-engineered titanium retainers feature an impeccable surface finish and stringent tolerance control, guaranteeing an extended lifespan.
- Audi C7/C7.5 S6 & S7 (2012-2018)
- Audi C7/C7.5 RS7 (2014-2018)
- Audi D4 S8 (2013-2018)