New Product Alert: IE releases TrueFlex Software for 2015-2017 Golf R & S3!
WHY RUN ETHANOL ON YOUR R OR S3?
E85 fuel unlocks massive performance potential as it contains tons of oxygen, burns cooler, and has a high resistance to knock. This provides more horsepower and torque than running conventional gasoline and is more readily available (in most states) and less expensive than race gas. TrueFlex is a performance flex-fuel calibration that maximizes power instantly and in real-time delivering up to 435HP and 457ft-lbs on full E85!
TrueFlex's ability to accurately meter and adjust for ethanol content allows the tune to instantly alter the ECU maps to keep the engine in the optimal range as the fuel hits the injectors. This offers amazing protection from pumps that may have lower than advertised ethanol content or if no ethanol is available. Fill up with the fuel available to you, and let TrueFlex do the rest!
- Reflashing the ECU for fuel content is a thing of the past.
- HPFP upgrade is the only fuel system modification required
- TrueFlex adjusts boost and timing when the fuel mixture changes. The stock engine computer does contain code to adjust fueling based on the ethanol content; we enabled this feature and utilized it to control fueling, but we also developed custom code to control boost and ignition timing, allowing the tune to be optimized at every mixture of ethanol and ambient conditions.
- IE TrueFlex wiring harness with ethanol sensor
- High Pressures Fuel Pump (HPFP) Note: IE HPFP Upgrade is in development
- IE DSG Tune Note: IE MQB DSG Tunes are written to work with TrueFlex torque output
- VW MK7 Golf R (model years 2015-2017)
- Audi 8V S3 (model years 2015-2017)
- VW MK7 GTI (model years 2015-2018)
- Audi 8V A3 2.0T AWD (model years 2015-2018)
TRUEFLEX FILES COMING SOON
- 2018-2021 MK7 Golf R
- 2018-2021 8V S3
- 2019-2021 MK7 GTI
- 2019-2021 MK7 GLI
- 2019-2021 8V A3 (2.0T/AWD)
IE’s Golf R and S3 2.0T MQB software is packed with features. For the full list visit the product page.