Integrated Engineering is pleased to announce the release of 2.0T MQB tuning for several 2019 VAG applications. Enthusiasts can expect a smooth, reliable, fast and fun tune that is guaranteed to put a smile on your face.
IE’s software engineers put in countless hours of development time to ensuring the driveability and performance of the tune are well balanced. Customers will be happy with the tune whether it’s your daily commuter, autocross toy or if you’re planning to take it to the drag strip.
IE teamed up with Charles from Humble Mechanic to develop and optimize it’s MQB face lift software. This great partnership also allowed IE to perform testing in different climates and elevations resulting in a safe calibration no matter where you live.
“This is exactly how the car should have come from the factory”. -Charles AKA The Humble Mechanic
For the full video review check out the video below and be sure to follow his MK7.5 Golf R build as it progresses.
Stage 2 software for 2019 Golf R and S3 is currently in development and will be released in the near future. Transmission software (TCU software) is also recommended for Stage 1 and Stage 2 software. Customers without the TCU tune will have to run the low torque file. Stock clutch manual cars may also need to run the low torque file version until an upgraded clutch is installed.
- 2019 VW GTI (MK7.5) Stage 1 & 2
- 2019 Audi A3 (8V.2) Stage 1 & 2
- 2019 VW Golf R (MK7.5) Stage 1, Stage 2 coming soon
- 2019 Audi S3 (8V.2) Stage 1, Stage 2 coming soon
- Stage 1 & Stage 2 (stage 2 coming soon for 2019 R and S3 models) files available to match any level of bolt-on parts
- Horsepower & torque gains maximized on stock engine & turbo
- Switch between octanes at no extra cost
- Stock boost control optimized for a smooth driving experience
- Rev limiter increased to 6900 RPM in manual mode or with DSG flash
- Quick and easy to tune your car at home
- Launch control boost pressure increased for faster starts (DSG)
- Road speed limiters removed
- All engine safety protocols remain for reliability and long engine life
- POWERlink allows file and octane switching in less than 2 minutes
- Engineered for all climates and elevations
- Simple data logging for diagnosis purposes
- Flash back to stock at any time
IE Add-ons for IE Software
- IE Intake (Required for Stage 2, recommended for Stage 1)
- IE Downpipe (Required for Stage 2)
- IE FDS Intercooler (Required for Stage 2, recommended for Stage 1)
- IE Turbo Inlet (Recommended for both Stage 1 and Stage 2)
- IE Transmission Flash (Recommend for State 1 and Stage 2, Required for “High Torque” files.)